11 April 2012

Remember me?

I used to lift things and ride things. Well, after a bit of time off for life readjustment, I'm back. And bugger me, it hurts a bit right now!

Back in the gym, and just doing warmups basically - so worked up to a double at 115kg in the squats, a single at 60kg for the press (was just going to be a double at 50, but that felt easy, so I decided to chuck in the single since DOMS was unlikely to be a factor there) followed by a double at 140kg on the dead and a single at 65kg for bench.

Nothing too serious or exciting, but enough to make me sore in the best possible way. I'll do some heavy singles next time (at my previous 3x5RM weights) if all feels good, then get back in to normal gym work. Spin and a bit of track work is next on the agenda...

2 comments:

  1. good to see your back - i hit the gym today after 3 months off - so expect to be sore tomorrow !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 months is a long layoff! I'm not too bad today actually, just a bit of an ache.

    ReplyDelete