01 May 2012

Yawn

You may have noticed that I'm currently not terribly motivated to update the blog. What can I say, nothing interesting is really happening at the moment. I'm lifting, and have generally dropped back the weight a little because my form has been... not necessarily crappy, but inconsistent, and my back in particular has been fatiguing. But I'm lifting. I'm spinning occasionally too, though I'm hoping to be more consistent with that, too. And one day I'll even get back on my track bike and ride in circles. Might be more interesting then, though it'll probably take me a couple of months to get speed back up again. Otherwise... the most exciting thing is that on my commute this morning, I came across my second cyclist - last time I provided a wheel for someone, and recorded my best time between Eltham and Research. This time I sucked wheel, and recorded my new best time between Eltham and Research. And still I'm in 210/535th place on strava. Mind you, I'm 33/865 in the other direction. And 509/538 for the Main Road hill out of Research. Thrilling, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment