11 March 2013

Front!

Whatever. So, it appears I've been a bit distracted lately - what else is new? I think there's been a workout or two in there, and a bit of riding, but nothing very interesting. Off to the gym today for... as much as I could manage, really, mixing in some heavy attempts (note: not successful ones) and a bit of fairly light volume. Exercising, basically, rather than training.

I'm considering entering a powerlifting meet or two for a bit of structure, and to ensure I train rather than exercise. Not that I'd be competitive, but it'd be a lark. I'd have to pay for memberships and silly singlets though, so possibly not. We'll see. And then I'll turn back in to a bike rider again (presumably magically, I haven't worked out the details.)

S: 1x1x160, 1x1x185 (failed), 3x5x120
P: 5x5x50, 1x1x60 (failed)
D: 1x2x140, 1x1x180 (failed), 3x5x120

1 comment: