08 June 2011

Two-thirds Spin

:05 2 x 6s HCLR:1 (181, 183)
:10 2 x 7s BGSS:3 (L,R) (118, 117)
:16 2 x 8s PG+4"SS:3 (L,R) (151, 159)
:22 2 x 8s PGSS:3 (L,R) (161... snap!)

Was there more? Yes. Did I get to it? No. After spending a lot of time working out the problem with the chain coming off, I thought I was set. Problem? Nothing to do with the front der., which is why fixing that didn't help. It was a lack of straightness/roundness in the chainring itself! So I swapped that out, and I haven't had problems with the chain coming off since. Which hopefully (but not certainly!) means that that issue is solved. Huzzah!

And then, two-thirds of the way through the session, my rear der cable snapped. I mean, come the fuck on. Not a happy camper. If I'd been a bit calmer about it, I might have realised that I could have continued the session - 39x12 is close enough to my PG to do the drill. Ah well. New program has me repeating the session on Thursday, anyway, so I'll get a chance to make amends!

Brief stats here.

No comments:

Post a Comment