09 January 2012

Procul Harum

Was I a whiter shade of pale? I guess you would have had to have been there! No, still not back on the track - an outing to the zoo had been planned before notice was given of training on Sunday, and though I attempted to drag people away in time, 'twas not to be. Ah well. Balance, and all that. Unfortunately it seems that Tuesday training is now at 7am, and I won't be able to get there for that. Perhaps I could try for the second half.

Anyway, Squats 115kg, all good, bench 77.5kg and failed again - muscles didn't quite click for it. Ran out of time for powercleans, so did deads again - 165kg, 5 times, and cut down on the time between reps. Felt solid, felt good, and celebrated with one more solitary chinup, this time from (very nearly almost) a dead hang. Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment